Originally from the Mornington Peninsula then sunny Melbourne town and now proudly calling the Surf Coast home. I love all things outdoors with most of my free time of late going towards mastering the art of surfing.
My formal training is within the transpersonal counselling model, a psycho-spiritual approach to working with the mind, body and spirit. I trained as a transpersonal counselor at the Phoenix Institute in 2014 and have since developed a passion for working in one-on-one counseling along with the men’s health space in various capacities including counseling, mentoring, workshop facilitation, facilitating men’s circles, groups and large gatherings.
I believe that no one is broken nor needs to be fixed. I walk side-by-side with my clients to explore the deeper parts and come to develop understanding and relationship with them through creating a deeper self-awareness and compassion.
Working with men has become more a focus of mine in recent years. Understanding that men face unique challenges and often communicate very differently to women informs the way I work.
- Advanced Diploma of Transpersonal Counseling – The Phoenix Institute
- Founder of The Secret Mens Business BBQ program
- Menergy Mens Gathering Organising Committee 2018, 2019, 2020
- Menergy Emotional Support leader
- Island Of Men Emotional Support leader
- Reiki 1&2 certification
- Expand The Box training certification
- Australian Counsellors Association
- Men’s Wellbeing Australia
- India Green house project
- Person centred talk therapy
- Chakra diagnosis
- Dream therapy
- Couples therapy